110-FUROSHIKI10: SOLD 10Lbs Vintage Japanese Cotton Furoshiki Bundle
SOLD: If interested in hearing about another such package when we have one available, we invite you to contact us, or - better yet - become a member of our opt-in newsletter maillist, to be notified of our special members-only offerings.
Authentic Vintage Japanese Cotton Furoshiki
(Wrapping Cloths --Sizes XXL, XL,L, M, S)
US$95.00 Plus Shipping
GENERAL INFO ABOUT THIS KIND OF PACKAGE --
In the course of picking and sorting for our bulk vintage Japanese kimono packages and fabrics by-pieces throughout the year, we set aside special items until we have enough for a bundle or two. Perfect for crafts, sewing projects, sashiko, quilters, and designers. Each package is unique, one-of-a-kind. To learn more about furoshiki, traditional Japanese wrapping cloths visit Wikipedia HERE.
PACKAGE CONTENTS, TEN (10) Pounds:
- These are appropriate for original intended use as furoshiki wrapping cloth.
- Furoshiki Sizes: XXL, XL, L, M, S.
- Some have motifs, others have logos in one corner.
- These are authentic Made-in-Japan cotton furoshiki wrapping cloths.
- As traditional furoshiki gift wrapping cloths
- Quilters: Quilt backing or other quilting uses
- Sashiko: Sewing artists can use the more solid ones for Sashiko creations.
- Textile Artists & Dyeing Art.
These are vintage from the 1960s to 1990s, some are older deadstock (never used), and while a few may have some very slight stains & imperfections they are not of 'rag' quality, but all are clean and usable as wrapping/carrying cloth (original usage) and for crafts, art projects, design, quilting, sashiko.
ONLY ONE(1) AVAILABLE.
110-KPCS3: 3Lbs (Avg Count 40pcs)Swatches Vintage Japanese Kimono Silk Fabric Pieces
110-KASURI10-2: SOLD-10Lbs Vintage Japan Cotton Garments,Noren,Furoshiki,Futonji More