Bulk Kimono Packages Information Page YokoDana Kimono by-pound Wholesale
If you've never bought vintage (recycled, though we prefer the term upcycled) clothing of any kind - especially vintage kimono - we ask you to take the time to first read our pre-purchase guidelines HERE before proceeding.
So, taking the extra time to read everything here before your purchase will help you make a more informed decision. After you've read everything and if you still have questions, please contact us.
Welcome to the world of Vintage Clothing -- specifically, Vintage Japanese Kimonos. This page provides an overview of our bulk kimono packages collection and a list of packages that we offer. We also provide links to our various other specialized FAQ pages, testimonials and more, as well as contact links; depending on your device these are at bottom of all pages, or via dropdown menu.
All our kimonos were made in Japan, many of them hand-made. Our kimonos originally were worn and then recycled within Japan by Japanese. The garments generally age from the 1940's to 1990s. We source them in Japan and ship them to customers from our USA location in the state of Delaware, USA.
List of All Types of Wholesale Bulk Kimonos Sold by YokoDana Kimono:
Below is a list of all the types of packages we offer. However, some of them are only available seasonally so are only posted to our site catalog when we have them in stock. To see full product descriptions of any of the packages below, please click/touch item number in list below (Currency=US$); shipping is actual postage.shipping cost.
110-A: ''A Package" Silk /Silk Blend Women's Kimono Bundles(10lbs $90.00): This is our main package, available almost all year round. Our best seller since 1998.
110-MEN: Men's Long Kimono $9.00/lb ($90.00).
110-CTN: Mixed Vintage Japanese Cottons 5lbs Package, $50.00).
- 110-MSN: Meisen Silk Package($11.50/lb ($115.00) 1940's Meisen silk kimonos.
- 110-KPCS-2: Vintage Kimono Special Silk Fabric Pieces Bundle, 5 Pounds $75.00 .
- 110-GIRLS: Vintage Girls' Kimono Package 10 pounds $6.00/lb ($60).
110-NAG: Nagajuban $6.00/lb 10 pounds ($60.00): Mostly Silk, Silk-Blends & Minority of Synthetics Under-Kimono(s).
- 110-GNAG: Nagajuban for girls, $6.00/lb 10 pounds($60.00), Silk, Silk-Blends, few synthetics, Under-kimonos.
- 110-BOYS: Ceremonial Boys Kimonos, $6.00/lb 10 pounds ($60.00), Mostly silk, silk blends, few mock-silks.
- 110-OHSHIMA-1: Rare 10lbs Package of Amami Ohshima Tsumugi (pongee) silk kimonos, in 10lbs package, US$90.00 plus shipping.
- 110A-SOLIDS: 110Lbs "A" Vintage Japanese Kimono Package, Solids Only, in 10lbs package, US$90.00 plus shipping.
- 110-SHIBORI-HAORI: Special Five (5) Vintage Hand Tie-Dyed Shibori Haori Kimono Coats, US$85.00 plus shipping.
ABOUT SHIPPING COSTS:
We charge actual shipping calculated real-time by our system during check out. The only exception is for orders whose total weight of product(s) is over 30 pounds:
*Important Note about Shipping Cost for orders totaling over 30 pounds of product:
We charge actual shipping postage, calculated real-time by our cart during checkout. However, our maximum size shipping cartons are for up to 30 pounds of product. Therefore, in orders requiring more than one carton, there may be an adjustment to your shipping charges. We are unable to do this real-time in the cart during checkout at this time, so we will advise of any adjustment during order confirmation if your order totals more than 30lbs of product. We apologize for any inconvenience.
CAVEAT: It is essential that prior to purchasing you read the full product description for each type package you are considering as well as our detailed FAQs, as these are 100% the result of customers' input and are essential to understanding this product. To see all the information and FAQ pages please see the drop-down menu at ABOUT US tab.