5257: SOLD-Japanese Vintage Cotton Yukata Fabric,6.5 Yds / 5.9m, Lilies
Vintage 1970's-80's Japanese Cotton Kimono (Yukata)Fabric
Width: 14.25" / 36.2cm
Length: 6.5 Yards / 5.9m
US$28.00 per piece
(USA Shipping Free under 1 pound)
Item Details and Description:
- Fabric History/Pedigree: light weight deadstock cotton (new but unsold stock) estimated from the 1970's-80's;This is a cotton used to make summer kimono (called a yukata).
- Fabric Description: This is a very dark blue light-weight cotton fabric with Japanese Irises and fence motifs.
- Fabric Type: Patterns are on both sides; Typical yukata (summer kimono) type.: Width: 14.25" / 36.2cm; Length: 6.5 Yards / 5.9m
- Colors: dark blue, almost indigo, background with white designs.
- Motifs: 34 inch | 86.4cm motif (shown in top/first picture) repeats throughout; design is of Irises growing along a bamboo fence,with lateral lines extending out from fende (could be a field represented but not sure).
- Condition: Excellent.
More from this collection
Regular price $ 12.00 Sale price $ 10.00