5229: Rare 1950s Vintage Ikat Cotton Fabric Piece 1yd+, Dark Chocolate Color
Catalog# 5229 SOLD OUT
Rare Vintage 1950's-60's Japanese Cotton Ikat Weave Kimono Fabric
Width: 13.75" / 34.9cm
Length: 46" / 1.17m
US$12.00 per piece
Shipping free up to one pound to USA
Item Details and Description:
- Fabric History/Pedigree: Light weight rare ikat weave cotton estimated from the 50's-60's;This is cotton from an old kimono which has been taken apart and professionally cleaned (Process called araihari).
- Fabric Description: This is a very dark chocolate color with hint of black; ikat woven patterns; see close-ups (see our kasuri info page HERE for more info on this).
- Fabric Type: Patterns are on both sides;
- Measurements: Width: 13.75" / 34.9cm X 46" / 1.17m
- Colors: Dark chocolate with hint of black,lines and patterns are silver,gold and white.
- Motifs: Symmetrical geometric patterns running lengthwise.
- Condition: Excellent.
- Notes: Recommended for quilters and any variety of creative applications.
More from this collection
Regular price $ 12.00 Sale price $ 10.00