110-CTN-FUROSHIKI: 10Lbs Vintage Japanese Cotton Furoshiki Bundle
Ten(10) Pounds Vintage Japanese Cotton Fabrics Package
Furoshiki (Wrapping Cloths) Lot
US$105.00 Plus Shipping
GENERAL INFO ABOUT THIS KIND OF PACKAGE --
In the course of picking and sorting for our bulk vintage Japanese kimono packages and fabrics by-pieces throughout the year, we set aside special items until we have enough for a bundle or two. Perfect for crafts, sewing projects, sashiko, quilters, and designers. Each package is unique, one-of-a-kind. To learn more about furoshiki, traditional Japanese wrapping cloths visit wikipedia HERE.
- 10 Pounds net. wt. vintage and deadstock Japanese cotton furoshiki wrapping cloths.
- Includes cotton furoshiki of various sizes: Extra-Large, Large, Medium, and Small.
- Colors: Mostly dark colors: such as Indigo-Blue, Navy Blue, Dark Greens, few Browns, varies each package.
- Designs: Mix of solid furoshiki with characters or designs as well as solids.
- Good for use as wrapping cloth or cotton for projects.
PICTURES ARE SAMPLES, NOT pictures of the present package; Each package is different.
These are vintage from the 1960s to 1980s, some are deadstock (never used), and while a few may have some very slight stains & imperfections they are not of 'rag' quality, but all are clean and usable as wrapping/carrying cloth (original usage) and for crafts, art projects, design.