110-SHIBORI-COATS: SOLD Special Five Vintage Hand Tie-Dyed Shibori Kimono Coats
Lot of Five(5) Vintage 1960's Japanese Shibori Silk
5 Kimono Coats
Catalog#: 110-SHIBORI-COATS SOLD
US$85.00 Plus Shipping
LOT: FIVE(5) VINTAGE SHIBORI KIMONO COATS BUNDLE CONTENT:
- We are selling this bundle of five (5) vintage 1960's silk hand-tie-dyed (shibori) kimono coats as a lot of whole-garment cutters but many customers use for casual vintage wear.
- Five (5) whole garments include 3 haori coats and 2 michiyuki or kateigi (latter is an everyday house coat-- kateigi details HERE ). Color Selections are different for every package: these are from the 1950's to 1960's; hand tie-dyed in traditional shibori technique.
- Our picture here is a sample, representative of color assortment.
FAQ's & Other Information about bulk kimono packages:
- Unsolicited Customer Testimonials.
- Bulk Kimono FAQ.
- General FAQ about vintage Japanese kimonos & fabrics.
- International Customers: PLEASE read our international info pages starting HERE.
- Virtual Tour (Pictures).
- Return/Refund Policy.
Still Have Questions?: Please email us HERE.