1. YokoDana Kimono Office & Shipping Schedule June - July 2019:We will be travelling intermittently this summer, which will affect our shipping schedule. Our website will be open as always for orders, but we will not have shipments going out for the following dates:
- Friday, June 21, 2019 to Monday, July 1, 2019.
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019 to July 7, 2019.While out of the office we will monitor order logs, messages and emails daily. If you are a commercial customer with standing orders, we will communicate with you privately about your shipping schedule.
2. News of our bulk kimono packages:
Links to all our bulk kimono packages are at the following page:
As I type this, we have only one(1) ten pound "A Package" and two (2) ten pounds Meisen Silks Package listed on the site. This is because we basically continue to have a steady high demand worldwide for our main bulk "A" Package and a few others.
As a result, there will be some delays in filling those orders. Therefore we recommend our 'regulars' (or newcomers of course) to let us know your needs for the upcoming quarter. It is helpful to us if you give us your 'wish-list' as to package and poundage you're interested in -- this helps us plan -- no commitment on your part.
For details on how this wait-list works please click-push HERE. Once we know we're close to being able to fill your order, we would then send an invoice email to you.
3. Vintage Japanese Kimono Fabrics by Piece / Yard:
We have accumulated a large number of some great old vintage pieces(silks, 50's meisen silks, cotton, other) for this section of our website. When time allows, we are adding new offerings to that section of our website on a steady basis (except when we're on the road). You can see them by starting at our home page and scrolling down to see all categories / collections, or, by direct link HERE.
To search for our most recently added fabrics by piece / yard, please use this link: NEWLY POSTED FABRICS .